New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

The overwhelming majority of online eyeglasses orders come in a timely manner with the correct prescription. That said, problems sometimes happen -- like in the mall store or in any industry.

I check the forums pretty regularly. And it pains me to see people complaining about communication issues, or waiting over a month for their glasses -- especially when I've offered a helping hand. Don't wait that long, please! Contact me (using the up-to-date info in the "Contact Me" section) and let me help.

For the new people, here's the refresher:

Over the past 16 months, I've garnered some importance to their business models -- thanks to all of your traffic -- and they tend to respond to me (rather quickly) when I have questions or concerns for them.

So, please, if you're having trouble dealing with, or getting information from, one of the retailers, let me know. I've had direct contact (and hence know how to get to them) with the people in charge at 39DollarGlasses, Goggles4U, Optical4Less, EyeBuyDirect, and Global Eye Glasses. I've tried contacting the others over time, but been less successful. I can't promise results, but I can promise that I'll try.


Oh, and as always, most of the other questions you might have, have been asked (and answered by myriad sources) in the forums!



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment