New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!


Four years ago today, I started the GlassyEyes site after getting my first two pairs of online eyeglasses and posting about them on my personal blog. It's changed my life. I now have lost count of the pairs I own and the money I've saved. I no longer fret about breaking my glasses and have been able to justify the cost of prescription sunglasses -- a luxury for most.

Through those four years, I've gotten so much help in spreading the word. The forums and comments are rife with helpfulness and sharing. I'm not keen on shouting in an empty room, and this has never been empty -- from day one. You're the ones who've made this what it is. I thank you.

What's next? I'm in the process of evaluating and giving a bit of advice to a couple of new retailers. Updates will appear as my orders are fulfilled. There are more choices now than ever. Quality is improving as retailers learn from past mistakes.

I'll keep working to make sure that you get the best deals on good eyeglasses and that you'll get satisfaction when things don't go as they should.

Thanks again and look for some special "birthday deals" in the coming hours!



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment