New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

I get a lot of deals passed my way. Some are post-worthy, many are not. In the end, I want to make sure they're still available to all of you. To this end, I'm going to start using the Twitter to "toot" ALL of the deals your way.

I'm still going to use the @glassyeyes Twitter account to communicate with any and all looking for help or insight, but I'll tag the deals with "#DEAL" tag so they stick out a bit.

There are a couple of ways to get these:

  • If you're on Twitter
    • follow @glassyeyes
    • Retweet any of the deal tweets to help spread the love
    • click the "retweet" button at the top left of each post
  • If you're NOT on Twitter
    • all the latest "toots" will appear in the Twitter stream in the left column
    • email the links to your ever-shrinking group of non-Twitter friends
Lest you worry about overload, I don't foresee more than a couple of extra "toots" a week. As a BONUS you'll occasionally get an insight into my exciting life -- worth the price of admission.

Thanks for all the continued support!



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

3 comments:

At August 21, 2009 at 1:40 PM Anonymous said...

...they're called Tweets. ;)

 
At August 21, 2009 at 4:05 PM Ira said...

Those of us who've been on since the early days call 'em "toots". It's the super-hipster term.

;-)

 
At August 22, 2009 at 9:19 AM Brian said...

Wow, I learned something new!

 

Post a Comment