New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

This just in from 39DollarGlasses!

Due to the enormous popularity of the $20 off coupon, and the requests we've had for some people to give a little more time to get their eyes examined, we're extending the coupon .another 72 hours to Friday night at midnight
So there you have it, you've gotten a 3-day reprieve on the end of the sale. Don't waste it! ;-)

Here's that coupon link again, and a link to the sale information post.



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

2 comments:

At July 21, 2009 at 7:39 PM Anonymous said...

Now if they would just extend it another week I'd be all set!
I've got a Drs appt for myself, my son and my mother next week, 7/31 and I know the visit will be good for at least 4 pairs of glasses. Ah well, hopefully there'll be a deal coming up in the near future from another vendor (do you hear me EyeBuyDirect?)
THanks for all the legwork on the site.
For the past 3 yrs I've bought about 15 pairs fo glasses for the family, total cost of about $300. I figure that at the Optometrist they would have cost me an easy $2500-$3000.
Joe

 
At July 22, 2009 at 8:51 AM Anonymous said...

Thank you. I tried to get my doctor appointment to Tuesday, but couldn't since it was fully booked. I will have my eyes check Thursday and I will be ordering from 39dollarglasses!!!!

 

Post a Comment