New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

So begins a memorable week in online eyeglasses if you're looking to start or add to your collection.

The EyeBuyDirect "Buy One Get One Free Sale" began at Midnight and will continue for a week.



The 39DollarGlasses "5 DAY MID-SUMMER BLOWOUT" continues Monday and Tuesday.
39DollarGlasses Link!



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

4 comments:

At July 20, 2009 at 5:30 PM Anonymous said...

You should get little "post this to facebook" thingys at the bottom of your posts. Who needs cheap glasses? College students!

 
At July 21, 2009 at 7:28 AM ajeep8u said...

Thanks Ira - just ordered a pair od 1.67 sunglasses for $60! - that's only $320 less than I paid for my last pair at the b&m - amazing!

 
At July 21, 2009 at 8:42 AM jendujka said...

SO awesome! I've been waiting to give this a try, and this is the best possible chance. I bought two pairs of glasses for $48 with free shipping. I spent $265 on my current pair AFTER insurance paid $303. Highway robbery. My current employer does not have vision coverage so I didn't think that I would be buying another pair of glasses for years. This is the first time in my life that I've been able to buy glasses "for fun" instead of picking frames that I have to wear EVERYDAY. I think that you're on to something here!

 
At July 21, 2009 at 11:21 AM Jennah said...

Have you checked these guys out? http://glassesunlimited.com/ - a part of Goggles4U?

Saw them on http://1saleaday.com

 

Post a Comment