New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

Hi Goat!There are less than 12 hours left to take advantage of the 20% off Mother's Day Sale. This is great way to economically say, "Thanks for having me!"

Here's the link.

Here's the code: "loveumom"








Related Posts and Links:



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

1 comments:

At May 20, 2009 at 12:15 PM Anonymous said...

Hi Ira,
I recommend your site to bloggers who bemoan glasses prices, friends, and random strangers (not really that). I had my husband order two pairs of glasses from your recommended sites (one good, one has lens whichkeeps falling out of the frame).
BUT, now that it is my turn to order I am totally confused!
I cant tell what will fit me,and
I have no idea how to order the photochromic lenses you recommend, or why I want them
Any advice?
devo at flathunter2003@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment