New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

EyeBuyDirect is doing a Mother's Day sale until the end of the day on Sunday. Get an extra 5% off (now 20%!) during this event. Buy them for your mom, buy them IF you're a mom, buy them if you EVER HAD a mom. This is a good deal.

UPDATE: I was told there would be no code necessary, but apparently use 'loveumom' for the full 20%. Sorry for the miscommunication.

At the same time they are introducing an option into a number of their frames to embed genuine Swarovski Crystals into the lenses. They're calling this their "Party Glasses" product.

I don't think I'll ever do this -- for me, but they've got six different shades and for $19.99, it's a nice accent that is bound to get comments. A great idea if you want to stand out -- and one more reason that I think EyeBuyDirect is doing a lot to increase options for online buyers and move the industry forward.






Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

3 comments:

At May 9, 2009 at 4:35 PM gogosanta said...

I'm not seeing the 20% off in my shopping cart when I go to checkout. Has the 20% already been applied to the frames?

 
At May 9, 2009 at 6:28 PM Ira said...

@Seth,

Sorry. Did some digging and found something that should work.

Updated the post.

 
At May 10, 2009 at 4:54 PM Milaxx said...

This was a fad when I was a teenager. Crystal and even your name inscribed into your glasses. Now I think it's silly and gaudy.In fact if I wanted something like this now. I use some crazy glue and some of those rhinestones you buy at nail shops.

 

Post a Comment