New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

T-Rave is an energetic (to say the least!), blogger, vlogger and Multi-media engineer. He spoke about his new glasses (from Optical4Less) and the GlassyEyes site in his most recent "Monday Madness" post.

I bring this up for a number of reasons:


  1. It's cool to see someone so excited -- it's infectious.

  2. I own two pair of that frame -- one of them very dark sunglasses

  3. O4L was out of stock on them but happily that is no longer the case

  4. He sent me an email at a time I was looking to write a quick post ;-)

Take a look at the video here. He lays out the information at the 4:11 mark -- but by all means give the rest a look.

Thanks T-Rave, I hope they work out for you.

P.S. I've mentioned this before, but just a note: The glasses pictured are the P113, and they can be found on the "Plastic Eyewears" page, about halfway down.



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

1 comments:

At January 29, 2009 at 1:09 AM Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info, been looking for that frame for awhile. Looks like my RB Wayfarers I love and miss sooo much, but now I can afford an prescription pair of sunnies !

 

Post a Comment