New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

Chris, just forwarded me an email he received:

Dear Buyer,

The lens replacement program has been discontinued. If you would like you may place an order for the frames and the lenses from the website,

Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks
Alex
--
GlobalEyeglasses.com
Tel: 1-800-717-7134
Fax: 1-888--297-2178


I think this is a tough business process both economically and technically. For those of you in need of re-lensing, I've had great luck with 39DollarGlasses twice now -- with another on the way shortly.



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

3 comments:

At January 29, 2009 at 1:24 AM Anonymous said...

I like 39 Dollar Glasses for this service. Just got a pair back in Decemgber. Perfect!!

 
At January 31, 2009 at 5:44 PM DiscoBubba said...

Darn, I'm wearing a pair of Jai Kudo frames I got off ebay for real cheap that I had G.E.G. put lenses in and I'm quite happy. Would have gone with them again if I found another pair of designer frames for for cheap.

 
At June 30, 2009 at 4:35 PM kt said...

hello-- I've been doing some pricing comparisons since I would like to do some re-lensing. Global's website has a page for re-lensing and I asked them about it just now via the online chat function. They confirmed that they have relaunched their re-lensing program.

 

Post a Comment