New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

It had been awhile since I'd seen a pair of glasses that I needed to have -- and then Albert sent me a link.

The link was to a pair of glasses that had almost nothing in common with the other 16 pairs in my collection. It had also been awhile since I'd placed an order with Optical 4 Less.




I ordered the second pair, because you can never have too many pairs of sunglasses (and you waive the shipping fees, so they're heavily discounted).

The sunglasses frames are more substantial than the glow-in-the-dark frames, but well, they don't glow. I'm used to having a metal insert in the temple and was surprised not to see one in the glow-in-the-dark rimless, but I think it's by design. Sure it costs less to make, but the flexibility rivals my titanium hingeless pair.

The lenses on both pairs are absolutely perfect in every way. I'm thrilled with the both of them.

Sorry for the video -- it's crazappy, and the glasses really do glow like crazy..



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

2 comments:

At September 17, 2008 at 9:06 AM Anonymous said...

Are these the "Freeway" frames from Optical4Less? I was very tempted to order them the other day (love the Rayban 80's style), but they looked a little small on the website...when I saw them in your vid, they looked much bigger.

Thanks!

 
At September 17, 2008 at 5:44 PM Ira said...

@Anonymous,

Yes, they are the "freeway" style. They're pleasantly sized. Not as tall -- and hence a bit more modern than I expected, but still big.

 

Post a Comment