New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

Read this and viewed the image while I stood in line for FIVE HOURS for the Daily Show today in St. Paul -- we got moved inside while the protests "raged" outside.

It's Awesome. Thanks Rob!

I was at my yearly checkup today and while I was left alone waiting for my eyes to dilate, I checked out the equipment. I noticed that the pupil distance is shown right on the "glasses machine", not sure what it's called. It's around on the doctor's side at the top left (sorry for the poor cameraphone photo).

So, one more way to try and get a pupil distance if your doc tries withhold it.

Click the image to see the very clearly marked '64'.

Kudos on the yearly checkup too!



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

1 comments:

At September 9, 2008 at 6:14 AM Domestic Deb said...

Thanks for the tip! I had my son in for an exam yesterday, I was able to do the exact same thing.

 

Post a Comment