New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

UPDATE (6/11/2007) -- This one appears to be dead. You can still get 10% off with the code "Glassyeyes". Lots of people took them up on this offer, so I'd imagine it might happen again. I'll keep my eyes open for ya!

A bunch of us got an email yesterday (I got mine at 4:52PM CDT) from Goggles 4 U with a 20%-off code.


I figure it's gotta be good until at least late Thursday afternoon (5/31/2007).


Simply add the highly creative code; "Glasses" at checkout and 1/5 of your price should magically disappear.


I've had good luck with these guys. Give 'em a whirl.



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

4 comments:

At May 30, 2007 at 8:30 AM Anonymous said...

As if I needed a reason to buy another pair...

 
At June 5, 2007 at 4:59 PM Matt Goldey said...

I can confirm that the "Glasses" code still works as of 6/5/2007.

 
At June 10, 2007 at 7:28 AM Unknown said...

When I tried it on June 3rd I only received 5% off instead of the full 25%

 
At July 2, 2007 at 5:00 PM Heather Ann said...

The discount worked for me, but they sent me bad glasses -- twice! The first time, the pupillary distance was 73mm instead of 60mm as I had requested, and my doctor was surprised I wasn't getting double vision instead of massive prism distortion (curved walls, 3d posters that were really flat, etc). I complained and they sent me a replacement pair -- with the wrong frames and they only work if I tilt them about 30 degrees. Now I'm trying to get my money back.

I've had much better luck with Optical4Less.

 

Post a Comment