New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

The fine folks over at 39DollarGlasses.com have stepped up with an exclusive 10% off for all of us in the GlassyEyes Army (silly, I know, but I like the visual of all of us lined up in our fancy new specs -- it's a nerdy Army, but look how thrifty we are).

Anyway, looking at the ratings, you seem to like the 39DollarGlasses.com, and $35.10 is even better (you can check my math if you'd like).

I ordered a pair not long ago and got them in two business days. Something to think about the next time you can't wait two to three weeks (and have an extra $16 in the wallet).

Here's the link (the discount is attached to it):
Save 10% on any purchase from 39DollarGlasses.com exclusively from GlassyEyes
(I've also updated the link in the permanent links at the top of each page)



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

8 comments:

At May 8, 2007 at 10:20 AM William Mize said...

As I've written I'm a big fan of $39 Glasses - I'll have to send a Flickr photo of my new dorky glasses, but I think it's too bad that the $39 doesn't extend to prescription sunglasses. I just order some sunglasses from Goggles4U, using the very nice Glassy Eyes discount code, so we'll see what they look like here in a few days. A little bird told me that if you use code FS1 at $39 Glasses, you get free shipping. Enjoy!

 
At May 10, 2007 at 2:11 AM Anonymous said...

I just got my glasses from $39 glasses when I saw the discount offer come up - which wasn't a bummer, since I was so happy with what I got, I was getting ready to order from them again - so the discount came in handy after all. If it wasn't for your site, I would've never have known of such great deals. Thx so much!!

 
At May 16, 2007 at 5:53 PM Anonymous said...

ira, i tried to use the 10% off link, but didn't get any discount. any idea why it didn't work?

bob

 
At May 16, 2007 at 6:07 PM Ira said...

That's strange. I'll look into it.

 
At May 16, 2007 at 6:10 PM Ira said...

I just tried it out and it says $39 until it gets to the shopping cart. The total shows as "$35.10" (10% off).

I used the link in the story. It worked.

Try again?

 
At May 16, 2007 at 9:16 PM Anonymous said...

thanks ira,
it worked this time. i think the site had "remembered" a previous visit and didn't apply the discount in the shopping cart. after closing the brower and starting over again with your new link, the discount appeared.
by the way, i've ordered from this site before with goiod results with a progressive Rx in a small frame, using Ellipse Airwear.

bob

 
At June 5, 2007 at 2:58 PM Anonymous said...

Thanks for the code :) Just placed my first order with them.

 
At July 3, 2007 at 10:40 AM Anonymous said...

I just used FS1 and got 10$ off

 

Post a Comment