New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

As if a pair of quality glasses for $25.99 shipped, with all coatings (and even sunglasses tint tossed in) wasn't a good enough deal, Goggles4U offers a 15% "Repeat Buyer Discount" that drops the price on a basic pair to just over $22. Here's the info straight from the site:

I am a repeat customer. How can I get my 15% discount?

Place your order and send a request for 15% discount at info@goggles4u.com along with your order number. We would be happy to refund your money. Please note that your card will be charged with the discounted amount if you inform us before shipping your order. If somehow its delayed we can always refund the discount to your account. In any case please feel free to contact us.

My primary pair was one of the first pairs I ordered from Goggles4U. They're the only ones I don't wear playing with the kids (because they are no longer in stock -- and I love them so much).



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment