New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

[Updated Links to Reflect Current Offer]

39DollarGlasses has a great, just in time for Valentine's Day deal.

$15-off every pair -- a great deal.


Here's the link. Use code "GG123".



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

4 comments:

At February 12, 2011 at 3:51 PM Unknown said...

Hmm ... not working for me, but I want sunglasses and after choosing the Valentine's Day sale link and grabbing tinted lenses, it applies a $10 discount and nothing happens when entering the $15 one.

 
At February 17, 2011 at 4:20 PM Fuser-Invent said...

You have to click the first link in the next post when entering the site. If you click through to the site using the $10 discount link then you will get that discount automatically applied. It took me a little while to figure this out but I just ordered my first pair for under $30 including shipping. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

 
At February 17, 2011 at 4:33 PM Ira said...

I just now updated this. Thanks -- both sets of links should point to the current $15-off deal.

 
At February 28, 2011 at 7:26 PM Fuser-Invent said...

I just received my first pair of glasses from 39DollarGlasses and it was a failure. It appears that the lenses have no prescription at all. I'm going to send them back and try again, hopefully they fix the problem and send me a pair that has the correct lenses.

 

Post a Comment