Just in time for Mother's Day, save $20 on every pair of glasses from 39DollarGlasses.com exclusively from GlassyEyes. I was thrilled to see this offer in my inbox and even more thrilled to be able to offer this to all of you.
If you've been wanting to try them out, or have been waiting for any other reason, this is the time.
Here's that link again.
The sale lasts through May 11th, so beat the rush and order soon!
- At April 22, 2010 at 12:12 PM Anonymous said...
Less than satisfied with 39$Glasses. Even having everything double checked by my optometrist and send the glasses back to be remade (at a cost).
- At April 24, 2010 at 4:04 PM Gabrielle said...
Great deal! Does anyone know if this is good for relensing (existing glasses)?
- At April 25, 2010 at 6:49 PM Anonymous said...
Does anyone know if this includes relensing orders?
- At April 25, 2010 at 11:45 PM daniel said...
is there anyway to get this deal if i subscribed today?
- At April 26, 2010 at 11:53 AM Ira said...
By "reader" I meant anyone reading the site. I thank you for signing up for the feed! You'll get notices of really good sales, and no spam.
Thanks and good luck!
- At April 26, 2010 at 3:03 PM daniel said...
ooo i see now thanks alot man ive been living with a fresh pair of glasses forever!
- At April 30, 2010 at 1:09 AM nidja said...
What is the coupon code in order to get 20 dollars off?? I feel dumb, but I can't see it on here... ??? Thanks!
- At May 2, 2010 at 11:17 PM Anonymous said...
For some reason those links arent working for me - is anyone else having trouble? Thanks!
- At May 7, 2010 at 11:31 AM Anonymous said...
Just ordered a pair of glasses for about $25 including shipping. Thanks so much for such an amazing deal.
- At May 9, 2010 at 11:50 AM Larry_kyo said...
I already bought a pair but can i use it again or i can only use it one time.
- At June 9, 2010 at 9:15 AM The Coffee Diva said...
Do NOT buy for them. They have lied to me, telling me my glasses had shipped, told me that the glasses they sent to me were not defective, told me that the glasses had passed inspection when they hadn't. It's a month later and I'm still waiting for glasses. They are NOT worth the savings.