New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

I had a really great conversation with my contact at EyeBuyDirect the other night about the state of the online eyeglasses industry and what they're doing to fix some of the shortcomings they've identified in the process.

They're a thoughtful group over there.

They're aware that some of the customer service issues over the busy holiday season left some people waiting longer than they are used to (or unable to contact them easily) and he's dedicated to improving this right now.

They've also created a custom, exclusive TWO-FOR-ONE sale this weekend for us.

Click here and use code "glassy241"

Take advantage of this and use it as an opportunity to introduce a friend or family member to the awesomeness of online eyeglasses!

Now through Sunday evening!



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

3 comments:

At January 31, 2010 at 1:14 AM Anonymous said...

Like your site and appreciate the information. Apparently the BOGO offers from EBD are on the frame only. Is this usually the case?

 
At February 3, 2010 at 11:59 AM Airedale said...

"... fix some of the shortcomings they've identified in the process ... "

I tried them for a couple of pairs of glasses. The glasses arrived in a couple of weeks and are fine, but I discovered a couple of "shortcomings."

First, they have a $1.49 profit-enhancer that is automatically added to your order. I deleted it, but it somehow reappeared on my order confirmation and I missed it. I emailed for a refund and two or three days later got a response that the refund would be made. It took several days after that for it to actually hit my PayPal account.

One reason the order took so long was that it was shipped First Class mail instead of the Priority Mail that I paid for. Again, I requested a refund and after a couple of days they agreed. That was several days ago and I have yet to see the refund.

So, I have learned that buying from them is kind of a game: Catch them cheating you if you can.

 
At February 23, 2010 at 1:20 AM Damon Von Borges said...

Sales are always more attractive as they offer good stuff at reduced prices. What about an all-year-round sale proposition? At 39 Dollar Glasses I found some really good options that you may try.

 

Post a Comment