New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

UPDATED: Thursday, December 3, 2009.


Goggles4U has never been much with their additional discounts to their already low prices. The 5%-off I've had is about the best deal you're going to find.


Double that to 10% between now and December 7th. the foreseeable future.


Click here for a link to Goggles4U.


Use code: "GlassyEyes"



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

6 comments:

At December 2, 2009 at 11:19 AM Anonymous said...

Proceed with caution, they messed up my prescription, three times.

 
At December 2, 2009 at 7:08 PM Unknown said...

The code will not work for me. Has anyone else had success with it?

 
At December 2, 2009 at 8:02 PM Anonymous said...

Hey anon...that stinks, but they've also gotten many orders right too.

 
At December 2, 2009 at 10:41 PM R said...

The code is listed correctly on the left side of the blog as glassyeyes (NOT facebook). Took me a while to figure that out.

I just bit the bullet and ordered my first online pair! Used this code and spent just $40. My only pair now are over 10 years old and my 2 toddler boys have done much damage to them. I was told they wouldn't last through another adjustment. As long as the prescription is right, $40!!!! AWESOME!!!!

Thank you for this site!

 
At December 21, 2009 at 2:45 PM AJP said...

My husband has ordered from goggles4u, and been very disappointed. Something has gone wrong each and every time he ordered. This last time, he finally just gave up and asked for a refund. Here is an excerpt of an email he sent to them detailing everything that has gone wrong:

1) My first order with you was lost in processing and was only sent to me because I contacted you to ask where it was.
2) My first pair of glasses broke within months of arriving - they seemed very cheaply made.
3) When I placed this most recent order I was not given the discount advertised nor did I get the 10% repeat customer discount.
4) This order was lost in transit - again, action only happened when I contacted you asking where my shipment was.
5) My replacement order was not to my satisfaction because the frames I had ordered originally were discontinued.
6) My replacement order was slow in arriving.
7) The order arrived WRONG - wrong order altogether. Someone else's frames, prescription, everything.

 
At February 10, 2010 at 1:35 PM Char said...

I'm in the midst of trying to get a refund from Goggles4U for a pair of glasses that arrived damaged.

They've offered me a coupon for a replacement pair, but given that this is the first time I've ordered glasses online, I'd feel better with a refund (which doesn't necessarily mean I won't give them another chance - I'd just prefer not to be locked into that option).

I'm still hopeful they'll come through with an actual refund. Any suggestions for how to pursue this would be appreciated.

 

Post a Comment