New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

120B6E1D-44B9-4FE6-94A9-D64D5C8E6D50.jpg...and it lasts for the REST OF THE YEAR.

That's right, take $20-off EACH PAIR (as opposed to the previous $20 per order). This completely blows the "Twitter" coupon out of the water. You have a bit of time to look around and find the pair that works for you.

Use the same link as before. I verified it. We're good to go.

Here's that link again:  
$20-off PER PAIR at 39DollarGlasses

NOTES: The discount appears in the STEP 4 of the shopping cart checkout. It's pretty prominent. If you (for whatever strange reason) need more than one exact pair, select them individually rather than changing the quantity to get the sale logic to work out for you.



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

6 comments:

At December 13, 2009 at 1:36 PM Monte W said...

Great News, the $20 off is back. It worked great, step four as you wrote. Thanks for a great informative site here!

 
At December 16, 2009 at 8:19 AM Anonymous said...

I like the deal, but $24.95 for AR coating?

 
At December 16, 2009 at 4:52 PM AE7RS said...

Yeah. That's one of the reasons Coastal Contacts will get my business now, AR is included in price of lens.

Rick

 
At December 22, 2009 at 5:07 PM Tim said...

In the interest of full disclosure though: Coastal Contacts charges $25 for a tint and $20 for 1.59 index. 1.59 index are the default (read: free) lens at $39, and a tint will just run you 10 or 20. FYI I personally like both and have ordered 2-3 pairs from each.

 
At January 2, 2010 at 10:13 AM Tim said...

Just to follow up on my recent order of 2 pair from $39.

#1: Cayman frames and lens are excellent. Wearing them now in rotation with a pair of Ltede frames from Coastal Contacts. The outward flex in the temples is a little soft (vs. firm), but they seem to stay on fine and the plastic coating is much nicer than I thought it would be.

#2: Palermo frame really good but I spotted vertical striations inside the lens (defect not on outside of lens, somehow under coating or within the plastic lens itself). Returned it, lab couldn't spot any defect, further described the defect, comments forwarded to lab. So basically I'm getting the run around on this return! In hindsight I should have taken pictures before I sent them in, since it can take a few minutes to spot the defect (visible only at a certain angle).

This exact defect happened to my wifes pair of glasses a few months back, which she got at LC (she has a complicated prescription so uses my work benefit to order at LC). LC said this defect happens when the lens is clamped too tight and too much pressure is placed on the lens when coatings are being applied. They replaced my wife's pair for free.

We'll see how she goes. Luckily I have a few other pairs of glasses to wear while $39 continue to run me in circles.

~Tim

 
At January 25, 2010 at 7:27 PM Tim said...

Long story longer...

My glasses were shipped with a defect on both sides. $39 sent me a prepaid shipping label, I returned.

They initially stated they saw no defect. I further described the defect and they escalated to a more senior lab tech. The more senior lab tech confirmed the defect.

They sent a new pair...which had the exact same defect (on just the right side). Attempted to call, placed on hold for 45 minutes. Hung up.

I'll keep trying to get this resolved but suffice it to say, I won't be ordering from $39 again. Recently ordered 2 pair from Coastal Contacts and they are my new "go to".

I did take images of the defect this time (x3) to aid in $39 spotting it so that I can attempt to get a refund. It is vertical striations within the lens. When driving at night it causes horizontal light flares in the lens which is VERY dangerous.

~Tim

 

Post a Comment