New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

This is TODAY ONLY (Monday, November 2, 2009).

EyeBuyDirect is starting their Buy One Get One sale today, and have added something EXCLUSIVE for GlassyEyes customers. Make an order today using this link and you'll be entered into a drawing for a free pair of eyeglasses each year for the next five years.

Your odds of winning are excellent in this -- 1 in as many orders there are through that link. To give you a bit of insight, there have been fewer than a dozen orders as of 2PM Pacific time today. That number is sure to rise, but even if it doubles, those are odds you'll not find elsewhere. If you're thinking about ordering this week, and you've got a prescription handy, it behooves you to do it today.

Good luck! (Here's that link again)

Winner will be contacted at the conclusion of the Buy One Get One sale, probably next week.



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

6 comments:

At November 2, 2009 at 5:14 PM Anonymous said...

OH what a bummer!! I need bifocals for the first time and was so excited to get the 2 for 1 deal til I saw it was only for single vision - WHY??

I love the 2 pairs I bought from them in June btw.

lauren

 
At November 2, 2009 at 7:34 PM Unknown said...

well they have great prices for reading glasses, so I'm sure those are something you always need... and than you can get 2 reading glasses for $14.95, plus you can win a yearly free rimless ;)

it sounds like i promote them, but i just think you save money anyways before the high Christmas prices are coming...

n.

 
At November 2, 2009 at 8:55 PM Anonymous said...

I want to enter SO bad, but I'm being good and not buying any. If there were 2 under $20 pairs I liked I'd do it, but I don't see 2 I like enough.

 
At November 3, 2009 at 1:04 PM klkh said...

I just found 4 pairs of glasses that I like. Two pairs are $30ish and the others are $17ish. Will my 2 free pairs be the 17$ pairs?

If so, then would doing 2 separate orders make it a better deal?
What's the shipping like at Eyebuydirect? I've only gotten glasses from goggles4u and zenni.

 
At November 3, 2009 at 1:55 PM Ira said...

@Kim,

Those are good questions. I'm not sure what the pairing algorithm is.

Toss a few in the cart and see. Would be interesting to know.

 
At November 8, 2009 at 6:54 AM Anonymous said...

Bleh, they charge you for anything extra (like UV coating) for the free glasses... :( So, two pairs still cost like $100 incl. shipping.

 

Post a Comment