New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!


The people over at EyeBuyDirect have been busy. Busy becoming more and more irresistible. Not only do they have the voucher thing going, but they wanted me to pass along an even bigger everyday discount to you.

They've gone from 5% to 10% exclusively through the GlassyEyes site.


So if you're ready to give them a try, or need to use up that FSA money before the end of the year -- and save money while doing it, check them out here.

Thanks guys!



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

3 comments:

At December 16, 2008 at 10:53 AM Anonymous said...

Ira,

I tried them the last time they had the buy one get one free offer.

They were out of stock on both pairs of glasses that I ordered, but their website didn't figure it out. They got my money just fine and then sent me emails one week and three weeks after the order telling me they are out of stock and I should pick something else.

I have high dioptries that require thin lenses and for those on 39dollarglasses the price is much better. I think I am going to stick with them instead.

Ileana

 
At December 20, 2008 at 12:26 AM Matt Meyers said...

i bought some glasses from this company 22 days ago and have yet to receive them. I call the customer service number and email them every day with no response. SCAM if you ask me!!!

 
At December 23, 2008 at 1:29 PM Paul said...

If only they had rounder glasses! I bought a pair, and the price was certainly right, but I didn't realize from the pictures how narrow they were until I put them on. The ones that aren't as narrow are very wide.

The other odd thing is that the reflections off the front are wavy, though the prescription (-6.50 sph in both eyes, nothing else)is fine.

They claim they're not aspheric, so that makes it a mystery.

 

Post a Comment