New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!


I had a question from "K" in the forums today about the, ahem, "situation" in Pakistan and if it has any sort of effect on the Goggles4U production facility. I had a similar question myself in October, upon the unrest and eventual martial law imposed when Bhutto first returned to Pakistan.

I asked my contact at Goggles4U for an update and had one within an hour.

Today, without any prompting, I received the following from Steve at Goggles4U:

Production is going on 24 x 7. No problem at all. We have already started another production facility in UAE.

Good to know and cool that they're checking the forums (bad to see what's going on in Pakistan).



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

4 comments:

At January 16, 2008 at 5:12 PM Anonymous said...

I received an order from Goggles4u.com just this morning, actually. Got here just fine.

 
At January 24, 2008 at 7:43 PM Anonymous said...

I got my pair from google4u this afternoon. It looks great. But there was something weird about the lens. When I was cleaning it the light was reflected in red color. I looked at my old glasses, and the old one reflects the same yellow light color not red. Do you know what might me causing the change of color it reflects? could it be the anti-reflective or could it be because its a glass lens not plastic lens? my old glasses is plastic lens and does not have anti-reflective.

 
At January 24, 2008 at 8:54 PM Anonymous said...

I have two outstanding problems with googles4u. One where they sent the wrong frames and one where they were to replace a wrong prescription. The communication with their support seems to be sporadic and these two issues have been going on for over a month. Any suggestions on how these can be resolved quickly and correctly?

Thanks,
John S.

 
At January 24, 2008 at 8:56 PM Anonymous said...

I have two outstanding problems with googles4u. One where they sent the wrong frames and one where they were to replace a wrong prescription. The communication with their support seems to be sporadic and these two issues have been going on for over a month. Any suggestions on how these can be resolved quickly and correctly?

Thanks,
John S.

 

Post a Comment