New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

[Ed. Note: This is #3 in the "Glasses Stories" series. Larry, a physicist and didgeridoo player, is wearing his new bi-focals from 39DollarGlasses.com in this action shot.]

I got a new prescription on Oct. 25 and decided to shop around for glasses. I visited five local establishments with some trepidation, remembering the hassles and high prices I encountered the last time I got new specs. Only three out of five stores even had acceptable frames, and their prices ranged from $300 to more than $500.

Sure I could do better than that on the web, I came across Ira's site that had apparently been created to order especially for me just a few days previously. The prices were so good, I decided to treat myself to a pair of bifocals in flexible titanium frames from 39 Dollar Glasses. I received my glasses 8 days after I ordered them. I'm delighted with them! They are light, comfortable, and the prescription is bang on! The price with shipping and the discount coupon was only $136. Thanks Ira and 39 Dolllar Glasses!

The attached photo is me with new glasses and old didgeridoo.

post to del.icio.us del.icio.us | post to digg digg | post to reddit reddit



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment