New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

2.0I've been working on a whole mess of stuff for the site over the past couple of weeks. I was going to do a relaunch last Friday, but something got in the way of that. Looking at the calendar, I realized that this whole thing started on October 24, 2006 when my glasses snapped in two -- on my face.

What better way to mark an anniversary than to correspond the relaunch to that momentous date? I can hear a lot of muttering out there... you were thinking cash, or roses, or a nice evening away from the kids?

Anyway, the site will look different starting on Wednesday, but I think the new features and better navigation will be a welcome change. I'm excited -- I hope to reach many more of my bespectacled brethren (and "sisterthen") in the next year.

Thanks for all of your help this past year.

post to del.icio.us del.icio.us | post to digg digg | post to reddit reddit



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

1 comments:

At March 16, 2008 at 6:58 PM Anonymous said...

ReplaceALens
If you bought your lenses from ReplaceALens get your lenses checked from a professional. Chances are you have wrong lenses or no prescription lenses in your frames.

I bought single vision lenses from ReplaceALens and what I got was plain plastic in my frames. There was no difference what so ever weather I wear glasses or not.
I couldn’t read because they never placed prescription lenses in those frames.

Stay away.

 

Post a Comment