New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

I've gotten many emails asking about for the link for the Titanium Frames I bought.

Here it is: http://zennioptical.com/cart/product.php?productid=342

They have twenty-seven lens styles to choose from. I chose style 351 as it most closely matched the size of my previous frames. Click here for a display of all of the lens options.

Tell 'em you got the link from GlassyEyes.com. They have no idea who I am, and I have no relationship with them (affiliate or otherwise).

On second thought, maybe they do know me as the guy that blew up their servers on Friday. ;-)



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

2 comments:

At November 14, 2006 at 12:01 PM Anonymous said...

ORDERED! THX!

 
At January 11, 2010 at 4:52 PM Anonymous said...

Some of these people simply don't get it. Not everyone that seeks these options simply have the cash to get a new prescription.

I could go get a new prescription but then what? I can't afford the glasses. My eyes are healthy but then I can't see? This is stupid.

While I agree it's better to shell out more of a superior lens if your eyes don't change much, it's simply not in my budget right now.
I can at least get something cheap in the mean time so I can still work and have money for a good pair of glasses when the time comes.

To be honest, most chain stores are crap, and are just as inferior to the cheap lenses you get online.
If you really are interested in a good pair, don't waste your money or time on these places.

A reputable place can show you the differences in the clarity for the grades of lenses. The plastic lens can have very small bubbles in them which you can't see directly.
The better the grade the less bubbles. You'll notice that everything will be sharper with less strain on your eyes.
If you are hard to fit like me (I wear kids/teens), they can order from a catalog if you have found a pair you liked from another place provided it's not something made for Walmart that's only sold to Walmart.

 

Post a Comment