EyeBuyDirect has kicked off another Buy One Get One Free event today. They've tacked on additional savings on lens upgrades -- which I continue to see as unnecessary unless your prescription is on the strong side.
Click here to take a look...
Here are the Terms & Conditions:
- Buy One Get One Free ends June 6th midnight PST
- Minimum order $14.95 per pair
- Free eyeglasses- cheaper of the two
- Offer not including designer frames
- Offer includes single vision lenses with anti-scratch coating
- Additional upgrades available, extra charges may apply
- No double discounts- Buy one Get one Free overrides other coupons & discounts
- Two (or more) frames have to be ordered to avail of this promotion
Ends June 6th.
0 comments Posted by Ira at Monday, May 16, 2011
Working in the yard over the weekend, in between the bouts of rain, it became clear that I need another pair or two of sunglasses to add to the collection. I've never lost a pair of my glasses (save that pair at the bottom of Lake Marion before I bought my prescription swim goggles) but my sunglasses seem to have scattered to the four winds. I have a tendency to leave them places, and while I usually find them, I was only able to find a scratched pair this weekend.
Anyway, there haven't been any BIG DEALS out there in a couple of months, but hoping that changes over the busy summer sales period.
Going to head over to a few of my favorites (over at the left) and see what is available to help me with my sunglasses deficiency.